Frequently Asked Questions
It's important to note that all information shared by our district regarding COVID-19-related measures is based on current guidance from the Minnesota Department of Education and Minnesota Department of Health. Please keep a close eye on your email and our district/school websites for the most up-to-date information.
- Who can I ask student-specific COVID-19 questions to?
- What is the district doing to promote vaccines?
- Are school staff required to be vaccinated?
- Did the district reduce its isolation and quarantine time?
- How do I update my contact information so I receive emails and text messages from school?
- Can we get additional at-home COVID-19 tests?
- What happens if COVID-19 cases rise?